Friday, January 18, 2013

Thanksgiving

 It's been way too long since I've updated my blog.  So much has happened since I last posted, but I thought I'd start with Thanksgiving.
 
 Bailey did a really cute play at school where she played a Pilgrim.  She got really into the singing, which isn't much of a surprise.
 She was so excited to have her brother and sister there




 We didn't have any dinner plans on Thanksgiving, so we decided to go to Mimi's Cafe with a few of our friends.  It was kind of fun to change it up a bit, and not have to cook!

Olivia was pretty excited!

Afterwards, we went back to our house and made gingerbread houses with everyone, and then Black Friday shopping that night.  It was sad to not be with family over Thanksgiving, but we're so thankful to have amazing friends:)

2 comments:

Anjane' said...

So glad that you have good friends there! That makes all the difference when you are away from family. So glad I got to see you over Christmas. Love you!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/tanda-tanda-usus-kotor