Saturday, March 17, 2012

Winter Fun

So, I'm a little behind on my posts since it's March and I'm posting pictures from December. Better late than never, right?  For Christmas, we took the 22 hour drive to Arizona to stay with family for 3 weeks.  It was sooo fun to see all of our family and friends that we've missed so much. 
 Christmas morning at the Webb's.  Such a great day!

 Aunt Tracy with the kiddos!


News Year's Eve was spent with the Browns and the Webbs.  The kids loved watching fireworks with the family.
It has snowed twice since we've been in Arkansas. The girls wanted to take pictures right before they walked out into their first snow in.  They were beyond excited!

1 comment:

The Talley Family said...

That was seriously a dream come true having all the kids together again. I love your kids soooo much. I miss them a TON!!!