Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sisterly Love




Our girls totally love each other. It's so cute to watch them interact. Olivia loves to watch Bailey dance around and sing. She gets so excited, and kicks those chubby little legs. It's the best! Bailey is really sweet with Olivia as well. Sometimes she gets a little over excited and squeezes her head a little hard. Let's just say I can't leave them in the same room for too long. Olivia is at he stage right now where she loves to grab at things. She grabbed a chunk of Bailey's hair from her head, and Bailey got mad and said, "No Livvy, that's my hair," and tried to put it back on her hair. Pretty cute! Having two girls is the best. Never a dull moment.

2 comments:

The Talley Family said...

Bailey is hot & Olivia is so chubby I could just bite her leg.

Love, Colter

Kimmie said...

I can totally picture Bailey squeezing Olivia's head too hard. That's so cute and funny! Olivia is the most adorable little chubsicle, and Bailey is the cutest,funniest, best little girl ever! She cracks me up every time I see her! I love your blog!